KSHE congratulates our 2017 Scholarship Recipient: Noah Taylor
Our past recipients:
2016 Kiana Brooke Night
2015 Sydney Humphrey
2014 Ben Taylor
2013 Katie Schroader
2012 Erin Deal & Gretchen Gessner
2011 Benjamin Bell
2010 Alissa Deal
2009 Stephanie Bell
KSHE Scholarship Program
APPLICATION DEADLINE APRIL 15
Applications for the Kentucky Society of Healthcare Engineers (KSHE) Scholarship Program are accepted year-round with deadline of April 15 each year. Click the button above to submit your application, copy of current transcript, and letter of recommendation for consideration. For more information, call 844-625-1200.The terms and conditions of this Scholarship are as follows:
Eligible applicants must be a senior at a Kentucky high school and have a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 point system, or the equivalent.
When considering the selection of the recipient of the KSHE Scholarship, priority will be given to relatives of KSHE Members. Secondary consideration will be given to relatives of healthcare employees. Third in the selection process will be any eligible student.
- Along with the application, there must be a letter of recommendation.
- The Scholarship will be for attendance at a Kentucky based University or College in either a 2-year or 4-year undergraduate program.
- There will be one Scholarship granted each year by KSHE.
- The Scholarship will be in the amount of $500 per semester for up to 8 continuous semesters.
- The recipient must maintain a minimum average grade point of 2.5 on a 4.0 point system, or the equivalent.
- Should the recipient be suspended by the University or College, or drop out of school, the scholarship will be permanently suspended, and no future payments will be made to that recipient.
- Applications must be submitted on or before April 15 of the applicant’s senior year in high school.
Granting of the Scholarship to the selected applicant will be on or before May 15 of the applicant’s senior year.
- It is the responsibility of the scholarship recipient to submit the grade transcripts from each semester to determine continued eligibility. If the recipient does not submit grades within three months of the end of each semester, KSHE will not be obliged to provide the scholarship funds.
- Scholarship payments will be issued within 40 business days of the receipt of qualifying grade transcripts from the previous semester.
- The KSHE Scholarship Committee will be Chaired by the President-Elect and shall consist of a total of two other board members selected by the majority vote of the Board each year.
- The committee will be responsible for communicating the availability of the Scholarship to State school systems and KSHE Members and other healthcare employees.
- The decision of the Scholarship Committee regarding the granting of Scholarships and the continuing eligibility of Scholarship recipients is final.
- The Kentucky Society of Healthcare Engineers reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify the terms and conditions of this Scholarship Program, even to the point of terminating the Program, with the majority support of the Members in attendance at future General Business Meetings.