The KSHE Annual Business Meeting is scheduled for Thursday, September 28, 2017 at 7:00 AM at the Hyatt Regency Lexington as part of the Healthcare Coalition Conference. The agenda is listed below.
The Board of Directors is proposing a revision of the organization's bylaws, which will be presented and voted on at the Annual Business Meeting. Significant changes have been made to the bylaws in an effort to align the organization practice to the document. This includes the following high level changes:
- Removal of excessive verbiage
- Noting affiliation with ASHE
- Restructure and clarification of member types and dues process
- Aligning bylaws with current association meetings process
- Restructuring the voting board to allow for at-large members
- Clarification of voting powers and elections procedures
- Clarification of board and organizational liaison roles
- Inclusion of Association Management, Financial Accountability and Fiscal Year sections
Click here to review the previously approved bylaws.
Click here to review the proposed bylaws.
Note: On September 14, the board approved additional modifications to the bylaws regarding the membership structure.
Please email email@example.com with questions or comments regarding the bylaws revisions. Click the button below to register to attend the HCC 2017.
2017 KSHE Business Meeting Agenda
- Introduction & Recognition of Board
- 2016 Review
- Events & Education
- Financial Report
- Bylaws Revisions Review & Vote
- Energy To Care